The European Union Office in Kosovo and the Office of the Prime Minister of the Government of Kosovo announce the forthcoming opening of the Round XIII of applications to the Young Cell Scheme, the EU post-graduate scholarship programme for Kosovo citizens. Successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to study in a one- or two-year Master programme at a university in an EU Member State. The Scholarship Programme’s working language is only English.
This call is open to the general public and to civil servants (further details and rules to be published with the Call for Applications) in the following areas:
- Law (including EU Law)
- Public Administration and Good Governance (including Human Resources Management)
- Economics, Finance, Management (including Public Health Management)
- Energy, Environment and Climate Change, Transport
- International Relations and Diplomacy (including Defense and Security)
- Other Sectors according to the demand of Kosovo Public Administration