The YCS interviews for Round XIII selections were held on Saturday, 22nd January, Monday 23rd January, Tuesday, 24th January and Wednesday, 25th January, at the Young Cell Scheme Office in Pristina.
In total 86 candidates were invited to take the interviews and all of them were interviewed. Out of the 86 interviewed, a total of 45 grants were awarded and 13 candidates were retained as reserves (all reserves will receive a separate e-mail detailing the rights and obligations related with their status). In total, 20 men and 38 women were awarded with a scholarship or retained as reserves.
For each sector, the following decisions were taken by the Panel Members, inclusive of the YCS Scholarship’s stakeholders (the EU Office and the Ministry of Internal Affairs):
- for Law 11 grants were awarded, and 3 applicants were retained as reserve;
- for Public Administration and Good Governance (including Human Resources Management) 8 grants were awarded, and 2 applicants were retained as reserve;
- for Economics, Finance, Management (including Public Health Management) 11 grants were awarded, and 3 applicants were retained as reserve;
- for Energy, Environment, Climate Change, Transport, 11 grants were awarded, and 3 applicants were retained as reserve;
- for International Relations and Diplomacy (including Defence and Security), 4 grants were awarded, and 2 applicants were retained as reserve;
The RESULTS of the INTERVIEWS, with scores of all candidates, and the FINAL RANKING for EACH SECTOR, can be downloaded by clicking THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
All candidates who took the interview and who were not awarded a grant can come to the YCS office in Pristina to be shown the “consensus minutes” drafted by the Interview Panel relating to their own interview, and to receive a specific feedback on their performance during the interview in one of the following days:
- Monday, 6th February 2023 from 10:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday, 8th February 2023 from 10:00 to 16:00